This website is owned and operated by DCS Ltd, a limited liability company registered in Bulgaria with number 204395835, and hosted on a private server based in The Netherlands.
Accessing and using this website
Except as set out in the limited licence above or required under any applicable law, no part of this website (text or images) may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited, neither in full nor in part, for any purpose without our prior knowledge and expressed written consent. If we give you consent to use any of the content on this website, you agree to give us attribution in the manner we specify.
You are not permitted to republish any part of this website, neither in full nor in part, on another website or in any other medium (electronic, print or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service, without our prior written permission. All the intellectual property rights referred to above shall remain owned by us or by our licensors.
Acceptable use of the website
While browsing, accessing or otherwise engaging with this website you must:
(1) comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
(2) not frame or use framing techniques to enclose the website or any of its components (in full or in part) on another website, without our prior written consent;
(3) not modify, or attempt to modify, all or any part of the content on the website;
(4) not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is hosted or any third party server, database or computer connected to the website.
You may link to the homepage of this website, but you must only do so in a way that :
(1) is fair and does not harm our reputation
(2) does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of you, your website, your services or your goods, unless such an association exists.
Termination or suspension of your access to the website
We reserve the right, in own discretion, to temporarily or permanently and without giving you any advance notice:
(1) terminate, suspend or deny you access to this website in whole or in part;
(2) terminate your permission to link to this website;
(3) remove or edit any content on the website, and in such circumstances all our liability (as well as the liability of our directors, employees or other representatives) for any loss whatsoever arising from our removing or editing content and/or your limited use of or inability to use this website (in whole or in part) is excluded.
All information and/or data on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied are now expressly excluded and no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the website or its content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither we nor any of our data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee:
(1) in relation with the availability of the website;
(2) that the website, its content or the server that makes the website available, will always be error or free of harmful components;
(3) that your use of this website will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable for
(1) damages of any kind under any legal theory, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or other damages resulting from your use or inability to use the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of certain damages is not permitted, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such jurisdiction law.
(2) any loss or damage which may arise from your reliance on any information contained within this website;
(3) any loss, damage or costs suffered or incurred by you arising from viruses or other harmful components received via this website;
(4) any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss or corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss incurred by you in connection with this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
You can contact us at any time if you have any questions or comments regarding this website or its Terms.